Hey folks, super quick update this week as I’m on the train on my way to see my bestie for a catch up and drunken night out!
So, without further ado, here’s what my week has looked like:
- I’ve been working on the next stages of my business plan. Nothing has really changed but the next steps needed a bit more work on them
- My post-half marathon high has just about worn off from last Sunday. I’ve decided that half marathons are my favourite distance. 10k doesn’t really seem like much of a challenge but there’s very little chance of my running a full marathon any time soon!
- And, following on from that, I’ve signed up to the Brighton Half in February next year.
- My dairy free diet has been pretty poor this week. I’ve definitely cut down a lot but there’s still some more to get rid of!
- I’ve registered for my first ever blogging event this weekend! Eeeeek!
- I’ve had a mini meltdown about how slowly I’m paying off debt and (not) saving to go travelling. I’ve decided to be a real grown up and just ignore it for now and think properly about it next week.
- I’ve been totally loving the dark evenings and cannot wait for the Christmas markets to start!
- I’ve been totally hating the dark mornings. It’s been so difficult to get out of bed this week (also because I’m still sleepy from the weekend)
- I’ve really enjoyed writing some more travel posts. They’re so much more time consuming than I ever thought they could have been – hats off to full-time travel bloggers!
That’s about it for this week. I’ll have more to update you on by Sunday after my girly night out and blogger event!
Hope you’ve all had a lovely week.